[QE-users] FFT order too large

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:39:16 CET 2021

Hello Aaron,
for this version of QE, it is what it is, and the only choice you have is to modify and recompile the code. You can ask your computer guys to do it for everybody, I guess, since it has really no side effect. On the other hand, for the next version of QE, and considering that the CPU power keeps increasing, we may think about increasing this limit. I would recommend opening an issue in the gitlab tracker https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/-/issues if you want.
regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris