[QE-users] Running sub-routine v_of_rho

Shivesh Sivakumar shiveshsivakumar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 05:24:02 CET 2021

Dear Paolo,

Thank you very much for your inputs. Before I try some modifications with
the code, I wanted to ask:Does pp.x even print out the numerical
contributions to the total energy? Whenever I have used it, I've only
generated potentials in the form of FFT grids. This could tell me the
variation of potential along different surfaces but this is not exactly
what I am aiming for. I am looking to deconstruct the total energy from my
DFT calculation into its different components, including exchange and
correlation.

Thanks again for your help.

Sincerely,
Shivesh Sivakumar