[QE-users] Spin polarization in non-colinear SOC band strcuture

Marcelo Albuquerque marcelofilho at id.uff.br
Thu Jan 21 18:43:11 CET 2021

Sorry, Fábio.

You're right. I messed things up :)
I apologize for that.

Yes, you can use lsigma(3) to extract Sz band structures.
But, to do so, I think you have to turn on the variable lspinorb in pw.x
input and use relativistic PP.

Also, you can check the variables lsym and no_overlap for bands.x module. I
can still check the variables lsym and kresolvedos in the projwfc.x code.

Possibly there are examples in the QE's examples directories.

Best of luck,

*       Marcelo Albuquerque*

*         Ph.D. Candidate*

*       Physics Institute*