[QE-users] Spin polarization in non-colinear SOC band strcuture

Marcelo Albuquerque marcelofilho at id.uff.br
Wed Jan 20 13:53:04 CET 2021

Dear Fábio,

There are a few examples in QE that shows us how to perform spin-polarized
calculations to extract the spin-polarized band structures of a system.

Here are some of the directories where you can find them:
1) .../QE/PP/examples/example06
2) .../QE/PW/examples/example06
3) .../QE/PW/examples/example11

Here PP stands for Post-Processing. I put it at first because there you're
going to find how to plot the bands.

Hope it can help.

Cheers,
*       Marcelo Albuquerque*