[QE-users] Doping

Robert Stanton stantor at clarkson.edu
Sat Jan 16 20:30:34 CET 2021

Dear Satyasiban,

       It will depend on the desired defect concentration. Generally when
people create a supercell for the introduction of defects it is to decrease
their concentration. It's likely that by exchanging the atom in this
structure, you'd be overrepresenting effects of the defects you're trying
to model, however this will of course depend on your specific situation.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Robert Stanton