[QE-users] Error in routine cft_1z (3) stopped in DFTI_NUMBER_OF_TRANSFORMS

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:01:22 CET 2021

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 7:46 PM Daniel Marchand <daniel.marchand at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm trying again, it's not very clear to me why my files are being
> rejected.

if (epfl ) problems_with_attachments=.true.

I don't know why you get that error: it should not happen, but it must be
related to the rather extreme kind of parallelization you are using. You
are parallelizing over plane waves and FFTs on 27 processors, for a small
unit cell with many k-points. The code will be much faster with k-point
parallelization only.

Paolo

> -----------------
> Daniel Marchand daniel.marchand at gmail.com
> Ph.D candidate EDMX EPFL
>
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 1:34 PM Daniel Marchand <daniel.marchand at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, it looks like my attachment was flagged. I am trying again now
>> with individual files.
>>
>> Daniel
>>

>> -----------------
>> Daniel Marchand daniel.marchand at gmail.com
>> Ph.D candidate EDMX EPFL
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 1:32 PM Daniel Marchand <daniel.marchand at epfl.ch>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, it looks like my attachment was flagged. I am trying again now
>>> with individual files.
>>>
>>> Daniel

>>> Daniel Marchand daniel.marchand at gmail.com
>>> Ph.D candidate EDMX EPFL

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222