[QE-users] [SUSPECT ATTACHMENT REMOVED] Error in routine cft_1z (3) stopped in DFTI_NUMBER_OF_TRANSFORMS

Daniel Marchand daniel.marchand at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:28:01 CET 2021

Hi QE people,

I'm hitting an unusual error, which I have never seen before and can't find
any trace of in the mailing archive list. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing
wrong. The settings I'm using seem reasonable, and for most of my
calculations, they are fine. Yet, for a certain minority of my
calculations, I get a complete failure with the error message in the title.
If anyone has any insights, it would be much appreciated. I have copied the
inputs/outputs of the calculation.

Best,

Daniel

Daniel Marchand daniel.marchand at gmail.com