[QE-users] help

Giuseppe Mattioli giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it
Sun Jan 3 16:35:11 CET 2021

Dear Unknown User (please always sign your posts to this forum with
full name and scientific affiliation)

It is impossible to help you if you provide no information at all on
your calculation(s), including QE version, input file(s) and relevant
parts of output file(s).

HTH
Giuseppe

Quoting SURAJIT SAMANTA via users <users at lists.quantum-espresso.org>:

> Dear sir ,
> I am new to this computational field . I want to do Density of states (DOS)
> calculation.
> I am facing a problem regarding calculation of DOS of an alloy (TiNiSn). it
> said xml file is not found when i am doing dos.x calculation.
> Sir please help regarding this issue.

GIUSEPPE MATTIOLI
Via Salaria Km 29,300 - C.P. 10
I-00015 - Monterotondo Scalo (RM)
Mob (*preferred*) +39 373 7305625
Tel + 39 06 90672342 - Fax +39 06 90672316