[QE-users] Fwd: [External Email] absence of DOS above Fermi level

Hari Paudyal hpaudya1 at binghamton.edu
Mon Dec 13 16:05:53 CET 2021

Hi Tarak,

At least I see some similarity in the spin-down DOS between these two
plots. Are these two calculations done at the same level? For e.g. smearing?

You can try one more calculation using "occupations = 'tetrahedra'" (in
your nscf calculation), so that you do not have to define the smearing.

Best,
Hari Paudyal
SUNY, Binghamton University