[QE-users] Upcoming Materials Square Webinar: "Computational chemistry as the missing piece in the characterization puzzle of biological mineralization"

Gabriele Mogni gabriele at simulation.re.kr
Mon Dec 13 11:24:18 CET 2021

Dear Community members,

We would like to invite you to attend the upcoming event in the Materials
Square monthly series of webinars. Materials Square (http://www.matsq.com)
is an innovative commercial cloud-based SaaS platform for performing both
MD and DFT simulations online, developed by Virtual Lab Inc. (
http://www.virtuallab.co.kr/en/).

The next webinar will be titled "Computational chemistry as the missing
piece in the characterization puzzle of biological mineralization", and
will be given by Prof. Frederik Tielens, Professor of the Dept. Of
Chemistry of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) in Belgium. The date of
this webinar event will be on December 22nd, 2021, at 9am CET.

Please find more information about this webinar event, including the
registration link, under the below webpage:

https://www.materialssquare.com/webinar

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Many thanks for your consideration,

Gabriele Mogni (EU representative of Virtual Lab Inc.)