[QE-users] error message: Message from routine chdens: namelist plot not found or invalid

Мищенко В.Н. mishchenko at bsuir.by
Sun Apr 25 16:28:04 CEST 2021

Dear all,

I would like to kindly ask if it is possible to solve a problem that
arose when I want to install the program QE-6.7. Before that I
successfully worked on this computer with QE-6.3. Now I got the answers
of the program:

-------

Parallel environment not detected \(is this a parallel machine?\).\

Configured for compilation of serial executables.

--------

configure: success

I then tried to run the make all (or pw) command, but got an answer:

user at user-VirtualBox:~/qe-6.7$ make all

make: *** No rule to make target 'all'.  Stop.

Best regards,

Mishchenka Valery.

Assistant professor

Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics