[QE-users] My slab system does not converge during optimization.Can you help me?

Jayfe Anthony Abrea 06302408 at usc.edu.ph
Fri Apr 16 16:30:15 CEST 2021

Dear Dr. Thomas,

Let me try setting the eamp = 0 for this system. I'll update you on how
it's been working.

I've read about applying electric field in the blogs of QE users. Can't
remember which site but someone recommended not to set zero for eamp but a
very low number, thus I decided for 0.001. One particular blog was on the
materials square website. I think I have misinterpreted the blog. My
apologies.

Best regards,
Jayfe