[QE-users] Query about optB86b functional

rekha sharma rekha1997jpr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 20:04:20 CEST 2020

Dear Sir,
This is in connection with my previous email (how to use optB86b).

Version of QE is 6.5.

After a detailed search I found that I need to generate vdW_kernel_table
using

* generate_vdw_kernel_table.x*

and then keep that table in the directory where we keep our PPs and then we
can use regular PPs with

!  vdw_corr='Grimme-D3',  (optB86b with vdw_corr did not work so I removed
it)
  input_dft='vdW-DF-ob86',

But I am not getting * generate_vdw_kernel_table.x on my system.*
How can I get it?
 Do I need to install some other libraries for it?

Please help me.

Thank you very much.

Rekha