[QE-users] users Digest, Vol 159, Issue 28

Marcelo Albuquerque marcelofilho at id.uff.br
Wed Oct 28 14:38:25 CET 2020

Dear Bolarinwa,

It would be helpful if you had written what system you're talking about.
As a rule of thumb, anyway, if you have a molecule physisorbed on a surface
and you want to calculate this quantity you would calculate it like this:
$\Delta n(*r*) = n_{whole-system}(*n*) - ( n_{molecule}(*r*) + n_{surface}(
*r*) )$

You can refer to this other post from this Mailing List here:
https://lists.quantum-espresso.org/pipermail/users/2019-June/042992.html

I hope it helps you.

*       Marcelo Albuquerque*

*         Ph.D. Student*