[QE-users] QE-6.5 with hdf5 library

rekha sharma rekha1997jpr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 03:06:26 CET 2020

Dear Sir
I have recompiled the hdf5 with --enable-fortran
the bin dir is having h5cc and when I execute"h5cc -show myprog.c", it
prints

mpiicc myprog.c -L/home/rekha/soft/hdf5/lib
/home/rekha/soft/hdf5/lib/libhdf5_hl.a /home/rekha/soft/hdf5/lib/libhdf5.a
-lz -ldl -lm -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/home/rekha/soft/hdf5/lib

but still I do not see any hdf5 flag in my quantum espresso make.sys file.

Can I update make.sys manually? but then how do I know that QE would be
compiled with hdf5?

Thank you very much
Rekha

Email: rekha1997jpr at gmail.com