[QE-users] Optimal QE setup for molecular crystals (pseudopotentials, k-space campling, performance) ..

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:16:52 CET 2020

Dear all,

the comparisons that Andrii mentions are all done here below, and very
comprehensively - so it's just a matter of studying those and
understanding them (it's not rocket science, and most of you are rocket
scientists): https://www.materialscloud.org/discover/sssp/

I'll keep repeating this above forever, inspired by Cato the Censor.

Also, for lanthanides (a different post), you should be extremely
careful - the ones I would trust are the Topsakal Wentzcovitch ones.

Nicola