[QE-users] Difference between Geometry Optimization and a SCF calculation

Chaman Gupta chaman at uw.edu
Wed May 20 14:51:49 CEST 2020

Thank you for the clarification.

Regards,

*Chaman Gupta*
Graduate Research Student, *Novosselov Research Group
<http://depts.washington.edu/nrglab/>, UW*
Graduate Research Student, *Pauzauskie Research Group
<https://depts.washington.edu/pzlab/wordpress/>, UW*
University of Washington Seattle, *M.S. in Mechanical Engineering*
IIT Kharagpur, *B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering*
*Linked In <https://www.linkedin.com/in/professorchamangupta> | Email
<chaman at uw.edu> | **P*: +1 (206) 383-3514