[QE-users] Errors reading psudopotential files, "not a valid URI"

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Tue Jul 28 08:50:28 CEST 2020

Hello

could you try newer releases ? as far as I know people have been using
qe in windows without such issues.

   To simplify things you could use the Quantum Mobile virtual machine.
You can download it here
https://www.materialscloud.org/work/quantum-mobile.

Otherwise on windows I usually work on  the linux subsystem (wsl), which
is another virtual machine if fact.

Hope this helps - regards Pietro