[QE-users] PBS script and tmp stogage

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 08:18:01 CET 2020

What you describe doesn't seem to happen any longer in the development
version. There have been a few changes since and now all operations on a
file are done only by the processor that reads or writes it. Note however
that there might still be problems with k-point parallelization. Basically:
I/O for non-parallel file systems is not guaranteed.

Paolo