[QE-users] SCAN0 in qe6.3 6.4 6.5

Fabrizio Ferrari ferrariruffino.fz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:51:48 CET 2020

Hello,
at present the scan0 functional is usable only by CP code. For some reasons
the call to 'errore()' which is present in 6.3 and 6.4 has been removed in
6.5, but still the EXX calculation is not performed by PW.
Some changes will be introduced in the near future to facilitate the use of
libxc functionals with extra parameters (so also HYB ones) and scan0 should
become usable in PW too.
Best regards,
Fabrizio