[QE-users] Pseudo potential

Yuvam Bhateja yuvamb16 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 20:42:42 CEST 2020

Good evening sir,

I was actually trying to do a relax calculation with PAW pseudopotential
and revPBE XC functional. I observed that the no of kohn sham states are
more than no of electrons. When I tried setting nbnd=308 it gave error
about not able to set the Fermi level.
And I used nspin = 4 and in the output, it says "Noncolinear calculation
without spin orbit"

Can you please explain if I am doing something wrong here?

I will be highly obliged.

Regards
Yuvam Bhateja

[image: Screenshot (141).png]