[QE-users] Encountering errors when installing wannier90

Shivesh Sivakumar shiveshsivakumar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 07:52:03 CEST 2020

Hello,

I'm trying to install wannier90 to be used along with qe, but I'm
encountering an error that reads: mpiifort -DMPI -O2 -c ../constants.F90
/gscratch/sw/intel-201703/compilers_and_libraries_2017.2.174/linux/mpi/intel64/bin/mpiifort:
line 740: ifort: command not found.
Is this directly solvable? And also, do I need to copy+paste the wannier
folder (before configuring) directly inside the qe folder?
Any help with troubleshooting this would be very appreciated. I apologise
since the error is more related to programming rather than anything
technical related to QE.

Best,
Shivesh Sivakumar