[QE-users] epsilon.x and hybrids

Michal Krompiec michal.krompiec at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:40:01 CEST 2020

BTW would you say that for calculation of the dielectric function of
not-so-large (whatever this means...) periodic systems it is better to try
GW with the GWW code instead? Is it why TDDFT with hybrids for periodic
systems is missing in QE - because GW is better and tractable so why bother
with TDDFT?
Best,
Michal