[QE-users] SCAN with QE 6.1

Fabrizio Ferrari ferrariruffino.fz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:03:26 CEST 2020

Hello,
I am not sure if libxc is fully usable with qe v6.1. If you want to use
libxc SCAN with v6.1 you should add the scan routines and their calls in
metagga.f90 and funct.f90 respectively (they are in Modules folder), as it
was done in v6.2. But I do not guarantee it will work straightforwardly
after that.
If you decide to switch to the latest version of qe instead, you may have a
look here:
https://lists.quantum-espresso.org/pipermail/users/2020-January/043912.html

Best regards,
Fabrizio