[QE-users] MO6-L functional

Offermans Willem willem.offermans at vito.be
Wed Sep 25 15:32:06 CEST 2019

Dear Yves and Quantum Espresso friends,

For the following elements:
Pd, Pt, H, C, O.

Indeed, it is for Pd and Pt slabs, with CO, CHx and CHxOy adsorbates.

I have read in some e-mails about the instability issues.
Maybe there are some workarounds/best practices.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
With kind regards,

Willem Offermans
Researcher Electrocatalysis SCT
VITO NV | Boeretang 200 | 2400 Mol
Phone:+32(0)14335263 Mobile:+32(0)492182073

Willem.Offermans at Vito.be<mailto:Willem.Offermans at Vito.be>

[cid:982BA063-B96A-4A1B-89AB-5A01CA9FC70D at vito.local]