[QE-users] Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 22:13:33 CEST 2019

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 8:39 PM 杨世隆 <yangshilong1997 at gmail.com> wrote:

I put this line in the make.inc file and compile it again. The same thing
> happens again. Here is the backtrace

the backtrace is completely useless since it contains no usable information
on where your code crashed. If you cannot get a usable traceback (depending
on what crashes where and how, it may be impossible) you need to figure out
where the code crashes by inserting messages and stops in the code.

Paolo