[QE-users] Error during compilation in the step of make all command

林聖智 r03223130 at ntu.edu.tw
Thu Sep 19 14:56:38 CEST 2019

Hi Paolo,

Following the last mail, after failing to install the version 6.4, I went back to that of 6.3. Yet, this time I didn’t use MacPorts to install it, but used steps of ./configure and make all to carry the installation. And, the installation did not work. After that, I used MacPorts to install the version 6.3 successfully.

Hope this piece of information can help identify the problem with the manual installation in my computer.

Thank you for considering my request.
Sheng-Chih Lin
r03223130 at ntu.edu.tw