[QE-users] Symmetry Operations in Reciprocal Space

Ankit Sharma ankitub31 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 19:48:44 CET 2019

Hi,
A follow up question:
I used two different systems with the same point group symmetry. I used the
same density of the Monkhorst Pack grid of 8x8x6. But the resultant number
of reduced k vectors when using nosym=.false. and noinv=.false. are
different?
As mentioned in the previous post, I am trying to manually reduce the k
point grid into the irreducible set of k points using the symmetry
Operations that is printed in the output of the scf calculation?
Can some suggest me what is it that I am doing wrong?

Thank You,
Ankit Sharma