[QE-users] SCF job Crashed

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 22:40:00 CET 2019

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 11:32 AM Ubaid Mohd <onlymubaid at gmail.com> wrote:

But sir in some case it works.

and in some it doesn't.

So, what should I do for the this type of problems

provide input lattice vectors with more significant digits, or (better) use
"ibrav" to set the correct lattice; provide input atomic positions with the
correct symmetry

Paolo

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 12:15 PM Paolo Giannozzi <p.giannozzi at gmail.com>