[QE-users] GPU version, NVIDIA Tesla P4

pietro.bonfa at fis.unipr.it pietro.bonfa at fis.unipr.it
Fri Feb 8 16:36:09 CET 2019

Dear Prof. Krompiec,

I'm not aware of any limitation that would prevent the new GPU port of QE
from running on the P4. However, that card is not so nice for double
precision math and you may not get much out of it (see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nvidia_Tesla ).

If you want to try the development version anyway you may get it from here:

https://gitlab.com/bonfus/q-e

You will also need a recent version of the PGI compilers (the community
edition can be downloaded for free).

Kind regards,
Pietro Bonfa'