[QE-users] k-point algorithm is not tested yet turbo davidson

Timrov Iurii iurii.timrov at epfl.ch
Thu Dec 19 10:05:23 CET 2019

Dear Abhirup,

Sorry, I miss the point. Could you clarify please what do you mean by saying "it works"? Do you refer to the k-points implementation of the turbo_davidson code or something else? The k-points algorithm must be disabled for all cases (neutral and charged cases), and if this not the case, then I will modify the code in order to disable it.

Best,

Iurii

--
Dr. Iurii Timrov