[QE-users] wavefunctions writing

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Tue Dec 3 11:18:53 CET 2019

Hello Ivo

if you use disk_io = 'low' and verbosity = 'high' the program should
print the band structure in output and avoid the usage of scratch files,
the return in io_base preventing the printout of collected wavefunctions.

If instead you want to use disk_io  = 'medium' you can try to replace
io_levelat  line 57 ofPW/src/wfcinit.f90with a 0.

hope it helps

greetings - Pietro