[QE-users] wavefunctions writing

Ivo Batistic ivo at phy.hr
Tue Dec 3 10:49:07 CET 2019

Thanks very much Pietro,

I have checked and
this indeed prevents wavefunctions writing in
the final stage, in prefix.save directory.

However, if one use disk_io='medium',
there are temporary files for wavefunction storage
in working directory,
prefix.wfcN
which at each step (k-point) grow bigger.

Is there any magic, like RETURN, to prevent
wavefuctions writing in these temporary files.

I would be very  grateful for this info.

Best regards

Ivo B.

Department of Physics
Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb