[QE-users] Phonon - 6.3- problem

Christoph Wolf wolf.christoph at qns.science
Wed Oct 10 13:05:10 CEST 2018

I see you are using the MAX version. If I remember correctly I also had a
minor problem with that one at some point. Did you compile it yourself?
Which compiler and libraries did you use? In my limited experience intels
compiler and mkl works with the least hassle.

What is the required RAM (scf out file) and the physically available memory?

Input files seem OK, except your ecutrho seems high (for norm-conserving
pseudos 4*ecutwfc).

Best,
Chris
--
Postdoctoral Researcher
Center for Quantum Nanoscience, Institute for Basic Science