[QE-users] Band Structure and DOS contradiction in doped graphene

B S Bhushan ecebhushan at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:57:08 CEST 2018

Dear Dr. Apsi,

Thank you for the explanation.

I considered the Fermi energy value from Non-self consistent calculation
(NSCF).
As you say broadening is responsible for these few states on the fermi
energy, will it be helpful if I change the smearing type???
(Pardon me if the question is pointless, I am not yet very good with the
core physics stuff)

I have used m-v smearing for the calculations, what if I use the tetrahedra
or other smearing method...  will it be helpful to avoid this issue ??
Requesting your insight, please.

Sincerely,
B S Bhushan,
Ph.D Scholar,
ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior.
www.bsbhushan.com