[QE-users] ?= Recover phonons frequencies from the eigenmode

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 17:54:29 CEST 2018

Possibly, here I'm on holiday and I can't really check, bu I think that it
is, safer to see this kind of derivative in cartesian coordinates than
think what it means to rotate on the basis of the displacements, there
could be a d u/d x factor

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
Written on a virtual keyboard with real fingers