[QE-users] Problem when running the pw.x executable

Ye Luo xw111luoye at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 05:03:08 CEST 2018

Settled offline. Just to record the solution.
The compilation is fine but there is a pre-installed pw.x from the package
manager.
When running, this user is pulling /usr/bin/pw.x instead of the newly built
one.
Then the solution is just remove the pre-installed QE in the package
manager.

Ye Luo, Ph.D.
Leadership Computing Facility
Argonne National Laboratory