[QE-users] Problem when running the pw.x executable

Will DeBenedetti wjd74 at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 8 04:19:11 CEST 2018

Maybe take this offline?

Will DeBenedetti
Cornell University

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2018, at 22:11, Aziz Fall <afall at umich.edu<mailto:afall at umich.edu>> wrote:

yeah both my mpiifort and mpif90 are from intel. where do I find the psxevars.sh file

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 9:57 PM, Ye Luo <xw111luoye at gmail.com<mailto:xw111luoye at gmail.com>> wrote:
/usr/lib/libblacsCinit-openmpi.so.1 seems belong to libblacs-openmpi1 package in ubuntu.
This indicates you have openmpi and blacs installed from the package manager.

Are you sure your parallel studio is the cluster edition and you have intel mpi?
Did you source psxevars.sh form parallel studio?
Type which mpiifort and mpif90 and see if they exist and are they from intel parallel studio instead of openmpi?

Ye