[QE-users] Soft Hydrogen Pseudopotentials

Matthieu Fortin-Deschênes matthieu.fortin-deschenes at polymtl.ca
Tue Aug 7 17:33:45 CEST 2018

Thanks Giuseppe,

I actually want to passivate the bottom of Si and Ge surfaces, as well
as one edge of a 2D nanoribbon (antimonene).
I believe fractional charge H atoms would not be useful for these
kinds of materials. Right?

I was not aware of this strong dopant effect, but I'd be interested in
reading more about it if you have any reference to suggest.

Thank you,

Matthieu