[Pw_forum] How to choose ecutwfc value?

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Sat Oct 7 12:39:55 CEST 2017

Dear Saif,

At the link below you find suggested pseudos and cutoffs - 30Ry for Li
and Na, 50Ry for Cl try adsorption energies at 30, 40 and 50 Ry, first
keeping the same geometry in all calculations, then relaxing everything.
Please send to the forum a report with these 6 numbers, and those from
SIESTA, Gaussian, and VASP.

Thanks,

			nicola

http://materialscloud.org/sssp/