[Pw_forum] Looking for some guidance with failing tests

Ari P Seitsonen Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi
Fri May 26 20:42:20 CEST 2017

Dear Barry,

   If you let me intervene a little bit; how did you(?) compile the code?
Some (most?) recent Intel compiler suites are known to be very buggy,
gcc/gfortran is much more reliable. Did you try first to create a serial
executable, should your MPI have an issue?

     Greetings from Paris,

        apsi

   Ari Paavo Seitsonen / Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi / http://www.iki.fi/~apsi/
     Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS), Département de Chimie, Paris
     Mobile (F) : +33 789 37 24 25    (CH) : +41 79 71 90 935