[Pw_forum] Relax or vc-relax

Rajesh creativeidleminds at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 14:28:01 CEST 2017

Dear Dr Kumar

Thank you for your reply. Actually, in publications related to 2D materials
I find that a vacuum is applied in perpendicular direction to the plane of
nanohseet, say graphene. In vc-relax the change in dimension may affect the
vacuum thickness. I there any option to address this? What about esm?

Thanks
Rajesh