[Pw_forum] Need help in spin polarized calculations

sayan chaudhuri csayan895 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 13:27:33 CEST 2017

Dear QE experts,

Thank you, sir, for the suggestion. I will follow the same.
I tried tot_magnetization along with smearing and varied tot_magnetization
to achieve the lowest total energy. And this optimization is giving the
same value of tot_magnetization as expected from slater-pauling rule. Is
this procedure is wrong?

Thanking you,
   Sayan Chaudhuri