[Pw_forum] qe-gipaw 6.0 Segmentation fault

Davide Ceresoli davide.ceresoli at cnr.it
Sun Jan 29 10:07:46 CET 2017

Dear Yasser,
     can you tell us the compiler version, and send the generated
make.inc? The crash is on the very first call to 'zdotc' which
returns a complex (128 bit) and I suspect an incompatibility
between GNU compilers and Intel MKL.

While I'm checking this, could you try two things?
1) modify greenfunction.f90:209 from:
eprec (ibnd) = 1.35d0 * zdotc (npw, evq (1, ibnd), 1, work, 1)
to:
eprec (ibnd) = 1.35d0 * sum( conjg(evq(1:npw,inbd)) * work(1:npw) )

2) recompile without mkl? configure with --with-netlib or with any
other blas/lapack implementation.

Best,
     Davide