[Pw_forum] Learning TDDFT calculation in Atomic label (CH4 molecule) using turbo_lanczos.x and turbo_davidson.x

prem sen premsen1502 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 07:22:28 CET 2017

Dear All,
            I am a new user of QE and interested to calculate the optical
absorption spectra in atomic level using TDDFT code. I have checked the
ecut & ecutfock convergence and also relaxed the structure. I can
understand so far what is going on. But when I am running turbo_lanczos.x
and turbo_davidson.x, I am getting output but how can I check that my
calculation is correct ??
After running turbo_davidson.x, I am getting a file named as "CH4.plot". If
I am plotting it using xmgrace, it is showing the x-axis in Ry scale but
that I want in eV ??

Thanks,
Prem