[Pw_forum] Help

HASSAN AHMOUM h.ahmoum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 18:17:34 CET 2017

Dear users,

I did a study on the crystallin electronics and thermoelectric and magnetic
properties using ultrasoft pseudopotential and for the optical properties I
used norme-conserving pseudopotential, my question now is:
do I have the right to publish all these results knowing that I changed the
type of pseudopotential to study optical properties?

for optical properties i used the cristallin structure founded in the case
of ultrasoft, do i have right to do this too?, or i should do optimized
again with norme-conserving pseudopotential( we all know that i will get
different value of lattice parameter --> different properties).

and another thing, the electrical gap is superior than optical gap,in the
reality it's opposite.

any adive please

     Hassan AHMOUMEquipe Physique de la Matière Condensée et Modélisation
des sysèmes. (EPMCMS).Laboratoire Physique des Matériaux et Modélisation
des Systèmes (LP2MS).Université Moulay Ismail- Faculté des Sciences de
Meknès.BP 11201, Zitoune Meknès-MarocTel. +212 603-73-05-96*