[Pw_forum] STM images after CP calculation in QE v.6.0

Eduardo Cisternas eduardo.cisternas at ufrontera.cl
Wed Jan 4 22:52:29 CET 2017

Dear QE community:

After suceesfull Car-Parrinello calculations in QE v.6.0 for thiols/Au111
surface I wanted to obtain STM images for this system.

My input was

&control

    title = 'd2tiofeno_f',

    calculation = 'cp',

    disk_io = 'high',

    wf_collect = .TRUE.,

    pseudo_dir = '/home/ecisternas/pseudos'

    restart_mode = 'restart',

    ndr = 73,

    ndw = 74,

    nstep  = 10,

and was completed satisfactorily in a cluster.

However, the first thing I see is that I don´t get the .wfc files
and of course when I try to run pp.x

I get the error:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
error opening d2tiofeno_f_72.wc1
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

stopping ..

I suspect that this could be a bug in the new version, because
I followed the same procedure using QE v5.1.1 and it worked
without problems,

I will thank enormously any help with this issue.

Best regards,

--

*Dr. Eduardo Cisternas Jara*
Assistant Professor

*Temuco - CHILE*
F: +56 - 45 - 232 52 46

--
La información contenida en este correo electrónico y cualquier anexo o
respuesta relacionada, puede contener datos e información confidencial y no