[Pw_forum] How to apply DFT+U method for specific orbitals

Matteo Cococcioni matteo at umn.edu
Tue Jan 3 14:11:05 CET 2017

Dear Meysan,

what atomic states the Hubbard correction is applied to can be controlled
"by hand". Give a look to set_hubbard_n.f90 and set_hubbard_l.f90 in the
Modules directory of the QE distribution. The content is quite
self-explanatory. Of course you need to recompile if you change something
in any of these routines.

Hope this helps.

Matteo