[Pw_forum] About output of PDOS calculations of CeO2

Phanikumar Pentyala phani12.chem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:48:40 CET 2017

Thnk you Lorenzo Paulatto for quick reply

Yes I am doing DFT+U calculations. 4f will be in the valance bands of Ce
atom. Because of redox property of *Ce*, electron localization take place.
Here I am attaching my out put file of PDOS. Also I am using GGA (PBE)
functional, NORM-CONSERVING potentials for my calculation.