[Pw_forum] Plot the dielectric function and polarization charge under solvent model

Huang, Xu xu-huang at uiowa.edu
Sun Apr 16 03:03:03 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I've installed the continuum solvent (SCCS) package for QE-6.1. I'm wondering how to plot the 2D/3D dielectric function and polarization charge in a similar way shown in the Figure 2 and Figure 4 in the reference: O. Andreussi, I. Dabo and N. Marzari, J. Chem. Phys. 136, 064102 (2012). Were they obtained by qe/pp.x? If so, what's the "plot_num" used in the input file? If not, is there any additional function I need to download to plot and analyze those important properties under QE-SCCS model?

Thank you,

Xu Huang